This page explains the terms and conditions for using our ClientConnections service and provides certain disclosures and information to you concerning the service. Each of your accounts at The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma (the “Foundation”) is also governed by the applicable account disclosure/agreement, Ministry Funds Management Policy and Guidelines, and Ministry Funds Management Master Agreement.
How to Access Your Accounts:
To access your accounts through our ClientConnections service, you must have your username and a ClientConnections password. This information is requested when you enter our ClientConnections pages.
The password that is used to gain access to your information should be kept confidential, just as you would keep other PIN numbers and security codes confidential. For your protection we recommend that you change your ClientConnections access password regularly. It is recommended that you memorize this password and do not write it down. You are responsible for keeping your password, account numbers and other account data confidential. If you believe that your password may have been lost or stolen, or that someone has transferred or may transfer money between your accounts without your permission, notify the Foundation at once at 405-949-9500.
To get an initial password for the ClientConnections service, visit the Foundation office or call us at 405-949-9500.
There is currently no fee for accessing your account(s) through our ClientConnections service. We reserve the right to impose/change the fee amount, if necessary, after providing thirty (30) days notice to all users at the ClientConnections login page and/or e-mail address.
Your Internet service provider (ISP) probably charges you a fee to access the Internet via its server. We have no control over ISP related fees.
Available Services and Limitations:
The following functions may be performed by members through the service:
- Transfers: You may transfer funds between your Enhanced Cash Fund, Term Investment, or Loan Accounts as the account agreements may allow.
- Check Withdrawals: You may request a check be mailed to you from your account.
- Account Balances: You may view your Enhanced Cash Fund, Term Investment, and Loan Account balances. Because the main computer system is not connected to the Internet, it is possible that some transactions that affect these balances may have been processed and are not yet included in the balance at the time you view it. The information regarding your account balances on this website is provided to you as a courtesy pursuant to your request. For members that have filed a petition seeking bankruptcy protection under any chapter of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code, no demand for payment is hereby made, and the information provided is not to be construed as an attempt to collect or recover any claim or debt in violation of the provisions of 11 U.S.C. Section 362.
- Transaction History: You may view the transaction history for any Enhanced Cash Fund, Term Investment, or Loan Account. Because the main computer system is not connected to the Internet, it is possible that some transactions are not yet included in the history at the time you view it, even though they may have been processed. The main computer system is always the official record of account history.
- Download Transactions: You may download transactions in various formats (as available on our site) for import into personal financial software programs such as Quicken® and CSV files.
- ACH Origination Transfers: You may request an ACH transfer to or from an account through ClientConnections. Additional, terms and fees may apply.
- Terminate a Term Investment: You may request the termination of a Term Investment through ClientConnections. The early termination of a Term Investment may be subject to penalties, see the current Ministry Funds Management Policy and Guidelines for details.
- Reallocate: You may request the reallocation of investments between accounts through ClientConnections; penalties may apply, consult the current Ministry Funds Management Policy and Guidelines for Details.
- Create a New Term Investment: You may request a new certificate be created through ClientConnections. Terms and conditions apply.
- Password Changes: If you are a ClientConnections user, you may change your password at any time from within the ClientConnections section. For your protection we recommend that you change your ClientConnections password regularly.
- Additional Services: From time to time, we will announce additional services which are available through ClientConnections. Your use of these services will constitute acceptance of the terms and conditions presented at the time they are announced.
We reserve the right to limit access or cancel on-line access at any time.
Our business days are Monday through Friday. Holidays are not included.
Transfers to or from MFM Investment Accounts:
Transfers submitted to or from an account before the cut-off time of 3:00 p.m. CT on a business day are posted on the same day. All transfers submitted after the cut-off time or on a non-business day are posted at the beginning of the next business day following the day the transfer was submitted.
Operating Systems and Security:
Our ClientConnections site is designed to operate using world wide web technologies and protocols which are adaptable to a wide range of systems. The ClientConnections section uses SSL encryption and requires a browser with a current (unexpired) Thawte Root CA Security Certificate. Some older browsers may not be able to connect to the site without first updating the browser security certificate. Our server uses 40 to 128 bit encryption, depending on the user's browser.
The cookie we set will 'time out' your access authority to our ClientConnections section. Until it times out, you can come back to our ClientConnections without logging in. After the time out period, you will need to log in again. Remember, most browsers will let you use a BACK button to view previously visited documents, even if your viewing authority has expired. For this reason, the only way to keep others from viewing your account balance is to exit the browser when you are finished with your session. The best way is to completely close out of the Internet entirely, so the next person to get on will have to start with a new connection and a new browser. This is especially important if you are using a public or shared computer.
Our ClientConnections database is a private system operated for the exclusive use of our members. We use SSL encryption and digital server authentication to insure the privacy of your information when sending data between our ClientConnections server and your PC.
All ClientConnections logins are logged by the server. For authenticated members who use ClientConnections, we collect and store certain information such as how often you visit the ClientConnections section, dates and times of visits and which pages are being used. We use this information for internal review and product evaluation only. We never sell, transfer or trade this information unless we are compelled to do so by law.
We may gather and store additional information available to us on failed login attempts and other activity we consider a threat to our system. In these cases, we will share this information with other companies, agencies and law enforcement officials as we determine necessary or as we are required by law.
Protecting Children's Online Privacy:
We do not knowingly collect, nor is our ClientConnections site designed or directed to use, personal information from children under the age of thirteen (13) without containing verifiable consent from their parents. Should a child whom we know to be under the age of thirteen (13) send personal information to us, we will only use that information to respond directly to that child, seek parental consent or provide parental notice.
Liability for Unauthorized Transfers:
Tell us at once if you believe your password has been lost or stolen and immediately change your password from within ClientConnections. Calling is the best way to notify us immediately. You could lose all the money in your account. The Foundation uses “Ordinary Care” in its security measures to prevent unauthorized transactions. Our use of Ordinary Care will transfer the burden and risk of loss under your ClientConnections account to you.
If you believe your password has been lost or stolen or that someone has transferred or may transfer money from your account without your permission, call:
The Baptist Foundation of Oklahoma
Ministry Funds Management
3800 May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112
By enrolling in ClientConnections you agree to receive electronic notices. Any emailed notices to you will be sent to the email address you provide in your clientconnections profile, which YOU MAY UPDATE from time to time in your clientconnections profile.
The Foundation reserves the right to change the terms and conditions upon which this service is offered. The Foundation will send notice to you at least thirty (30) days before the effective date of any change, as required by law. Use of this service is subject to existing regulations governing the Foundation and your ClientConnections account and any future changes to those regulations.
Statements, Renewal Notices & Other Account Documents:
By enrolling in ClientConnections you agree to receive electronic Statements. ELECTRONIC STATEMENTS WILL BE POSTED IN CLIENTCONNECTIONS. Any emailed RENEWAL NOTICES OR ACCOUNT DOCUMENTS will be sent to the email address you provide in your clientconnections profile, which YOU MAY UPDATE from time to time in your clientconnections profile.
All transactions generated by you through our ClientConnections service and any ClientConnections fees will appear on your monthly or quarterly statement.
If we do not complete a transfer to or from your account on time or in the correct amount according to our agreement/disclosure with you, we will be liable for your losses or damages. However, there are some exceptions. We will not be liable, for instance:
- If, through no fault of ours, you do not have enough money in your account to make the transfer;
- If the ClientConnections equipment or software was not working properly and you knew about, or have been advised about, the breakdown when you started the transfer; or
- If circumstances beyond our control (such as fire, flood or power failure) prevent the transfer despite reasonable precautions that we have taken.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT MAKE ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR ENDORSEMENTS WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT TO THE SERVICE. THE FOUNDATION EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, WITH REGARD TO THE SERVICE DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED. THE FOUNDATION DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
Limitation of Liability:
EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE PROVIDED HEREIN, AND SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE FOUNDATION, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, independent contractors and representatives BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR OTHER INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF (I) ANY TRANSACTION CONDUCTED THROUGH OR FACILITATED BY THE SERVICE; (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, OR (IV) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICES DESCRIBED OR PROVIDED, THE FOUNDATION HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SERVICE OR WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SERVICE.
IN THOSE STATES WHERE THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES MAY NOT APPLY, ANY LIABILITY OF THE FOUNDATION, its affiliates, officers, directors, agents, employees, independent contractors and representatives LIABILITY IN THOSE STATES IS LIMITED AND WARRANTIES ARE EXCLUDED TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, BUT SHALL, IN NO EVENT, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100.00).
Termination of Electronic Fund Transfer Services:
You agree that we may terminate this Agreement and your electronic fund transfer services if you, or any authorized user of your ClientConnections services or password, breach this or any other agreement with us; or if we have reason to believe that there has been an unauthorized use of your accounts or password.
You or any other party to your account can terminate this Agreement by notifying us in writing. Termination of service will be effective the first business day following receipt of your written notice. Termination of this Agreement will not affect the rights and responsibilities of the parties under this Agreement for transactions initiated before termination.
ClientConnections services may be terminated to those members that cause a loss to the Foundation.
Errors and Questions:
In case of errors or questions about your electronic transfers, telephone us at 405-949-9500 or write us at 3800 N. May Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112 as soon as you can. We must hear from you no later than sixty (60) days after you learn of the error. You will need to tell us:
- Your name and account number;
- Why you believe there is an error and the dollar amount involved; and
- Approximately when the error took place.
If you tell us orally, we may require that you send us your complaint or question in writing within ten (10) business days. We will tell you the results of our investigation within ten (10) business days and correct any error promptly. If we need more time, we may take up to forty-five (45) days to investigate the complaint, but you will have the use of the funds in question after the ten (10) business days. If we ask you to put your complaint or question in writing and we do not receive it within ten (10) business days, we may not credit your account during the investigation.
We will notify you with the results within three (3) business days of completing our investigation. If we decide there was no error, we will send you a written explanation. You may request copies of the documents that we used in our investigation.
If you need more information about our error resolution procedures, call us at the telephone number shown above.
The ClientConnections services, content, other technology we may make available, and derivatives thereof may be subject to laws and regulations of the United States and other jurisdictions.
No forbearance or delay by either party in enforcing its rights shall prejudice or restrict the rights of that party, and no waiver of any such rights or of any breach of any contractual terms shall be deemed to be a waiver of any other right or any later breach.